Keeping You and Your Smile Safe
We’ve missed your smile and can’t wait to reopen and welcome our patients back to our office. However, your health and safety is still our top priority.
Orthodontic treatment will look a little different for the time being. But we’re working hard to ensure you and our team can safely continue to build your smile.
We value our patients and their families. Our office will strive to continue providing quality care and the same concierge-level service you've come to expect from us, all in a safe environment. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we navigate these challenging times.
Changes You Can Expect
Additional Safety Precautions
- All staff will complete a health screening and have their temperature taken when they arrive.
- Staff members with any symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- All surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly during the day.
- 6ft social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Patients will be asked to rinse with a 3% hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse from a cup at the chair. Rinse for 30 seconds and then spit it back into the cup where the clinician will suction it.
- Please understand that conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing, appointments running on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
- We ask for understanding as we address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during one visit due to strict scheduling times.
Reschedule If You’re Sick
Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your family is experiencing any of the following symptoms, or if you’ve come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking and/or chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell